Stealth Metal Detectors use powerful Digital Signal Processing technology and have high sensitivity levels to ensure the detection of the smallest ferrous, non-ferrous, and stainless steel contaminants. Custom manufactured to suit any application, Stealth detectors are available in either stainless steel or aluminum construction. Built in data collection and Contact Reporter Software make them a critical control point in preventing product contamination.
Custom Conveyor Systems can be manufactured to the specifications of any application, easily integrated into existing production lines. Built from Stainless Steel, the rugged conveyors withstand harsh conditions and washdown environments while maintaining the reliability of a high-performing system. Each custom conveyor is available with a unique reject device such as a drop nose, retract, bidirectional sweep, flap gate or diverter that is tailored to the machine.
Renowned for their superior accuracy and reliability, Stealth Metal Detectors act as essential Critical Control Points in HACCP systems, effectively identifying and rejecting potential contamination.
- Contact Reporter Lite Software Included
- Detailed Data Collection
- Digital Signal Processing Technology
- Ultra Sensitive Detection
- AutoTest: Self Diagnostic Testing
- Automatic Calibration
- System Set-Up in Seconds
- Flash Memory Stability
- Multi-Level Password Protection
Bakery, Meats, Dairy, Prepared Meals, Packaged Products, Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, Confectionery, Fresh Foods, Frozen Foods, Powders/Grains
Halo Automatic Testing System for Metal Detectors
Halo Automatic Testing System Key Features:
Halo system is an automatic metal detector testing device, designed to automatically test ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel samples on all Fortress metal detectors. Automatic testing saves time, money, labor, along with removing the risk of human error and work place injury at critical control points on a manufacturing line while complying with industry standards. The Halo system is ideal for applications where manual testing of a metal detector is made difficult due to access, position, access to the product flow, environmental conditions, etc.
Halo is suitable for any Fortress metal detector; ideally added at the point of manufacture, it can however, be added to some existing systems.
- Saves Time and Money
- Automatic, Accurate and Consistent Testing at Programmable Intervals
- Decreases Frequency of Manual Testing
- Reproduces Ferrous, Non-Ferrous and Stainless Steel metal sample signal
- Detector Testing at a button push
- Test speed with Halo set to match belt speed in conveyor applications
- Front, Middle, and Back of Product Testing with Conveyor Applications
- Externally Operated System
- Multiple Custom Test Levels
- Eliminates Workplace Safety Risks
- Reduces Machine Downtime/Testing Time
- Negates Human Error
- System Set-Up in Minutes
- Tamper Proof
- Detailed Data Collection and Reports with Contact Reporter Software are Compliant with HACCP & GFSI Requirements