Model APBSF-6030XI+BS-6040L is ideal for packaging single and multiple products without tray. The machine can be integrated into a production line to complete the process of product infeed, film wrapping, sealing & cutting, shrinking and cooling automatically. It can handle various packing patterns. For example, the quantity of the bottle to be packed can be 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 20, 24, etc. per package.
|Max packing size L×W×H（mm）
|External Dimension (L×W×H)(mm)
|Sealing & Cutting Size(L×H)（mm）
|Feed Conveyor Height（mm）
|Tunnel Size (L×W×H)(mm)
|Net weight (kg）
||3 Phase 380/50 or 3 Phase 220/60
|Air Pressure Required (kg/cm³)
The machine is used to shrink package beverage, beer, mineral water, pop-top cans, glass bottles, etc. without tray.
- Advanced technology and artwork introduced from abroad that assures stability and reliability of the machine.
- Mitsubishi PLC that achieves light, mechanical, electrical and instrumental integration.
- Left infeed conveyor belt or right infeed conveyor belt as required.
- Specially-designed sealing cutter that ensures perfect sealing without cracking or film sticked to the cutter; conveyor belt made from LFPOM is featured by toughness.
- The machine can handle 2, 3 or 4 rows of bottles with or without tray. The operator only needs to turn the switchover switch on the panel for different packing patterns.
- Worm gear reducer that ensures stable product infeed and film feeding.
- Different vibrant feeding devices optional for bottles of different shapes.
- Whole set of photocell detection device that is used for colored film in order to guarantee accurate positioning is optional.
- Modular design, quick products changeover.
- Double blowing motors adopted for model BS-6040L guarantee even heat distribution inside the tunnel, which leads to good appearance of finished package.
- Adjustable hot air guide structure inside tunnel, energy-saving.
- Solid steel roller covered with durable imported silicone gel pipe; chain type conveying.
- Cooling system with large air flow volume that ensures fast cooling and shape-forming after shrinking cycle.
- Variable conveyor speed control by means of transducer.
- An aluminum roller table that is used to receive the shrunken products coming out of shrink tunnel is optional.