Mono Equipments Aztec Doughnut Fryer is the ideal solution for any sized business as it is designed to produce up to 800 yeast raised doughnuts per hour with speed and reliability.
The doughnuts are gently fed into the oil - which is automatically heated up to the required temperature required - and a turnover device automatically turns finger, ball and ring doughnuts, ensuring a perfect finish each and every time.
Each fryer is fitted with an integral oil filtration system which ensures that the oil is cleaned each and every time, reducing the amount of oil used and extending the life of the oil by up to 80%, which in turn results in significant cost savings. The filtration unit also acts as a reservoir for automatically replenishing the oil to its optimum level.
All built-to-order Aztec Fryers are manufactured in stainless steel, guaranteeing them to be durable, hygienic and easy to clean. The inclusion of lockable safety castors ensures ease of manoeuvrability.
|Height with frying unit in raised position (mm)
|Width with left hand fitted draining board (mm)
|Output per hour
|Frying tank capacity (litres)
|Tray size (mm)
||762 x 457
|Tray capacity (per tray)
||Less than 85db
||3 phase N plus E, 415v, 50Hz, 12.5kW
- Produces up to 800 float fried yeast raised doughnuts per hour
- Automatically turns finger, ball and ring doughnuts
- Integral automatic oil filtration system
- Washable and re-usable oil filter with a mesh size of 30 microns
- Trays automatically removed from the oil
- Reservoir automatically replenishes oil to the correct level
- Locking safety castors for effortless positioning and genuine stability
- Each tray can hold up to 45 doughnuts
- Suitable for tray sizes 30" x 18"
- Engineered in hygienic stainless steel for quick and easy cleaning
- 80 Litre oil tank
- Integrated thermostat ensures oil never overheats
- Fitted with safety guards to conform to the strictest safety requirements
- Automatic control of frying times requiring minimum intervention