"The MONO L Sealer i bought new 30 years ago has been in daily use ever since. It is an extremely reliable and flexible piece of equipment and sealing soft rolls and tray-cakes keeps them so much better.
" - Martin Hunt, Joe's Bakery
Mono Equipment’s compact Bluebird Wren L-Sealer, provides the perfect solution for small businesses that have limited space but need to hygienically wrap a wide range of bakery products.
The Bluebird Wren L-Sealer is a manually operated machine which is simple and easy to use – with minimum training required. A range of wrapping films are available to suit an almost endless selection of bakery products including perforated film to wrap crusty bread, straight from the oven.
Each Wren L-Sealer has a maximum seal area of 28cm x 28cm and will quickly and easily seal a wide range of products including bread rolls, small loaves, doughnuts, croissants, biscuits and savoury products.
All built-to-order Bluebird Wren L-Sealers are manufactured in stainless steel, guaranteeing them to be durable, hygienic and easy to clean.
|Height to roll centre (mm)
|Wire temperature controller
|On-off switch/power neon
|Loading platform/film separator
|Height adjustaable sealing platform
||Single phase, 13A maximum load, suitable for 240v, 50-60Hz
- Will handle a majority of items produced in a typical bakery, confectionery shop or food service outlet (with the exception of French sticks)
- Wiire temperature controller - for desired heat
- Quick and efficient for maximum throughout
- 13amp plug installation for immediate Plug-&-Play
- Has a seal area of 28cm by 28cm
- Small and compact - takes up very little space
- Hygienic stainless steel construction ensures cleaning is quick and easy
- Solid build ensures durability and long life
- Pack height variation is catered for by raising an lowering the sealing platform
- Simple to use on/off switch
- Quick and easy one person set up and operation