MONO Equipments highly versatile Dough Divider is an automatic suction-fed divider suitable for most types of dough and can produce up to 960 pieces per hour.
Dough is easily fed into the dough divider’s hopper which can hold up to 70kg and is then sucked through with minimum pressure which prevents any warming of the dough. The inside of the hopper is Teflon coated to avoid sticking and aid cleaning. All hoppers are fitted with isolated covers to conform to the strictest safety requirements.
The accurately divided dough pieces are automatically fed through an initial dough shaper to produce a tightly formed dough piece, while the integrated flour duster prevents any dough sticking to the conveyor belts.
Each built to order Volumetric Dough Divider is manufactured in stainless steel, guaranteeing them to be durable, hygienic and easy to clean.
||250g - 1000g
||Less than 85db
||3 phase N plus E, 415v, 50Hz, 3.2kW
- Teflon coated hopper to avoid sticking and aid cleaning
- Can produce up to 960 pieces per hour
- Fitted with isolated cover to conform to the strictest safety requirements
- Integrated flour duster prevents any dough sticking to the conveyor belts
- User-friendly control panel
- Product weight range of between 250g to 1000g
- Closed-circuit automatic lubrication system to enhance accuracy and long service life
- Manufactured in hygienic stainless steel for quick and easy cleaning
- Simple one-person operation reduces labour costs
- Small footprint fits in most environments
- Fully automated process required minimum intervention