Perfectly suited to the small artisan bakery and the larger in-store retail bakery, the Twin-Sheeter Multi Moulder incorporates all the features of the Multi Moulder but with the addition of a secondary set of rollers to produce a nice tight mould with no tails.
With a generous output of up to 1,200 pieces of perfectly formed dough every hour, the Twin Sheeter Moulder has the versatility to mould a variety of oven bottom and tin breads with consistency, accuracy and efficiency.
The sheeting pressure, moulding width and final moulding pressure can be easily adjusted to produce a variety of dough pieces with a weight range of between 170g to 1,200g and a dough piece length of between 152mm to 300mm.
Each Twin Sheeter Moulder is manufactured in hygienic stainless steel and features an assisted-lift top section, safely supported with gas struts, for quick and simple cleaning.
Twin Sheeter Moulder
|Capacity per hour
||up to 1,200
||Less than 85db
||3 phase, 415v, 50Hz, 0.75kW
- Produces up to 1,200 pieces per hour
- Dough piece weight range between 170g-1000g
- Dough piece length range between 152mm to 300mm
- Suitable for producing a range of products including tin breads, bloomers and demi baguettes
- Simple one-person operation reduces labour costs
- Adjustable sheeting rollers controls the thickness of the dough piece
- User-friendly controls for intuitive use
- Fully automated process requires minimum intervention
- Small footprint fits in most environments
- Pressure can be easily changed to ensure correct formation of the dough piece
- Engineered in hygienic stainless steel for quick and easy cleaning
- Assisted-lift top section, supported with gas struts for simple cleaning