The Multi Moulder shapes all oven bottom and tin bread perfectly and will process up to 1,200 pieces per hour.
It consistently produces perfectly shaped products each and every time - including bloomers and tin breads up to 12 inches long.
The dough pieces are easily fed in to the Multi Moulder and pass through dual sheeting rollers which give a gentle reduction of the dough while the curling chain provides improved consistency of shape and size, giving a tight mould with no tails.
Each built to order Multi Moulder is crafted in stainless steel which guarantees them to be durable, hygienic and easy to clean.
|Product weight range (g)
||56 to 1,200
||Single phase, 230v, 50Hz, 0.75kW or 3 phase and neutral, 0.55kW
- Product weight range between 56g-1200g
- Produces up to 1,200 pieces per hour
- Suitable for producing a range of products including tin breads and bloomers
- Simple one-person operation reduces labour costs
- Engineered in hygienic stainless steel for quick and easy cleaning
- Adjustable sheeting rollers controls the thickness of the dough piece
- User-friendly controls for intuitive use
- Fully automated process requires minimum intervention
- Small footprint fits in most environments
- Pressure can be easily changed to ensure correct formation of the dough piece