The Metro-Moulder is designed to produce a wide range of bread including bloomers, tin breads and small batons and will process up to 1,200 dough pieces per hour.
Dough pieces are easily fed into the Metro-Moulder and the dual sheeting rollers give a gentle reduction of the dough while two curling chains provide improved consistency of shape and size, giving a tight mould with no tails. Teflon coatings used in the dough path prevent the dough sticking to the rollers or curling chains.
The easily-adjustable controls are simple to adjust and run, so that any baker can create a range of breads in minutes.
|Capacity per hour
||up to 1,200
||Less than 85db
||3 phase, 415v, 50Hz, 0.75kW
- Produces up to 1,200 pieces per hour
- Product weight range between 250g-1000g
- Engineered in hygienic stainless steel for quick and easy cleaning
- Suitable for producing a range of products including tin breads, bloomers and small batons
- Simple one-person operation reduces labour costs
- Adjustable sheeting rollers controls the thickness of the dough piece
- The rollers, scrapers and curling chains can be easily cleaned via the accessible front cover
- User-friendly controls for intuitive use
- Fully automated process requires minimum intervention
- Small footprint fits in most environments
- Teflon coatings in the dough path prevent dough sticking to the rollers or curling chains
- Pressure can be easily changed to ensure correct formation of the dough piece