"The MONO L Sealer i bought new 30 years ago has been in daily use ever since. It is an extremely reliable and flexible piece of equipment and sealing soft rolls and tray-cakes keeps them so much better.
" - Martin Hunt, Joe's Bakery
Mono Equipments highly versatile Bluebird Merlin L-Sealer wraps a large number of products produced in a typical bakery or confectionery store with exception of French sticks.
The Merlin L-Sealer, has a maximum seal area of 40cm x 40cm and is a manually operated machine which is simple and easy to use – with minimum training required.
Free-running castors allow the Merlin to be easily re-positioned, whilst the ability to operate from either two rolls of film, offers an immediate choice of film widths and breathing rates.
The craftsmanship that goes in to each built-to-order Merlin L-Sealer ensures that these machines are built to last. The use of stainless steel in their manufacture also guarantees them to be durable, hygienic and easy to clean.
|Height closed (mm)
|Height open (mm)
|Wire temperature controller
|On-off switch/power neon
|Loading platform/film separator
|Locking safety castors
|Height adjustaable sealing platform
||Single phase, 13A maximum load, suitable for 240v, 50-60Hz
- Will handle a majority of items produced in a typical bakery, confectionery shop or food service outlet (with the exception of French Sticks)
- Wire temperature controller - for desired heat
- Quick and efficient for maximum throughput
- 13amp plug installation for immediate Plug-&-Play
- Has a seal area of 40cm by 40cm
- Locking safety castors for effortless positioning and superb stability
- An optional free-standing mandrel frame can be purchased which will hold up to four rolls of film
- Hygienic stainless steel construction ensuring cleaning is quick and easy
- Solid build ensures durability and long life
- Optional and erectable table
- Pack height variation is catered for by raising and lowering the dealing platform
- Simple to use on/off switch