MORE CAPABLE, MORE ROBUST, THE LMR DOUGH SHEETER
LMR have been created as a response to requirements for a higher rate of production.
Greater dough rolling capacity, along with longer usage times lead to higher levels of productivity for operators. Its main characteristics are shown below:
- Dough rolling capacity - 16kg
- Largest diameter rolling cylinders - 87mm
- Spacing between rolling cylinders - between 0 and 60mm
- Conveyor belts measuring 0.64m wide and 3.2 or 4.2m long
- High speed rolling conveyor belt
- Articulated bench for easy cleaning every day, and to facilitate replacing the belt
- Trimmers of the tables and dough easy to remove to facilitate cleaning
- Structure made entirely from stainless steel
In addition to other features “shared” by the F series dough sheeter, such as 20 electronically adjustable speeds, removable benches and the possibility of adding cutting units. The LMR Diough Sheeter is the “new friend” of rolled doughs for bakery and patisserie use.
The LMR is available in models LMR632 and LMR634.
|Max. dough capacity (not fermented dough)* (Kg)
|Roller gap (mm)
|Net weight (Kg)
* Minimal sheeting thickness: 2mm (depending on dough type)