The Fusion Compact is a smaller version of the highly popular Fusion Bread Plant but with a smaller Intermediate Prover. It consists of three components: a Volumetric Divider, an Intermediate Compact Prover and a Metro Moulder.
The Fusion Compact can divide, intermediate prove and shape up to 960 pieces per hour, handling a product weight range of between 250g-1000g.
This compact bread plant requires less than 4m2 of space in which to operate and even businesses tight on space can now take advantage of the cost savings and increased productivity that a Mono Bread Plant can provide.
||2950(L) x 1720(W) x 2445(H)
||250g - 1000g
||3 phase N plus E, 415v, 50Hz, 16A, 4.4kW
- Product weight range between 250g-1000g
- Produces up to 960 pieces per hour
- 88 perforated plastic pockets to prevent dough sticking
- Engineered in hygienic stainless steel construction for quick and easy cleaning
- Small footprint enabling it to be used where space is at a premium
- Suitable for producing a range of products including tin breads, bloomers and small batons
- Available in left and right hand configuration
- Exceptional accuracy of product weight, size and shape for total control of product quality and consistency
- Simple one-person operation reduces labour costs
- Fully automated process requires minimum intervention
- Option of adding a Conical Rounder to create the ultimate dough processing machine