As its name suggests the Conical Rounder has the ability to produce consistently shaped dough pieces and is capable of producing up to 960 pieces per hour.
The Conical Rounder accepts divided dough pieces and moulds them into perfectly rounded pieces as they pass up the spiral canal. Both the cone and canal are Teflon coated, and the integrated flour duster prevents the dough from sticking. Cold air is gently blown onto the dough as it moves up the canal to further enhance the moulding process.
Each built to order Conical Rounder is manufactured in stainless steel, guaranteeing them to be durable, hygienic and easy to clean.
|Capacity per hour
||Less than 85db
||3 phase, 415v, 50Hz, 2kW with heater option, 0.7kW without heater option
- Product weight range between 150g-1000g
- Can shape up to 960 pieces per hour
- Integrated flour duster prevents dough from sticking
- Cool air is gently blown on to the cone via the in-built air blowers
- The cone and off-take chute are both Teflon coated to prevent dough from sticking
- Manufactured in hygienic stainless steel
- Total control of product quality and consistence
- Simple one-person operation reduces labour costs