The Compact Intermediate Prover is manufactured from hygienic stainless steel and contains 88 mesh pockets which are designed to rest the dough pieces before they are moulded. Each dough piece is gently moved along the pockets inside the prover during the four minute proof time.
Dough pieces automatically fall into the special plastic carrier pockets, which are perforated to allow air to circulate around the dough to prevent sticking.
Once the proofing cycle is complete the dough is transported through an off-take chute directly into the Metro Moulder.
||250g - 1,000g
||Less than 85db
||3 phase N plus E, 415v, 50Hz, 0.37kW
- Produces up to 960 pieces per hour
- Product weight range between 250g-1000g
- 4 minute intermediate proof to gently rest the dough
- 88 perforated plastic pockets to prevent dough sticking
- Small footprint enabling it to be used where space is at a premium
- Suitable for producing a range of products including bloomers, tin breads, small batons and French sticks
- Simple one-person operation reduces labour costs
- Manufactured in hygienic stainless steel for quick and easy cleaning
- Teflon coated infeed chute to prevent dough from sticking
- Easy to reach control panel makes operating quick and simple