The Fusion Bread Plant, designed and manufactured by Mono Equipment, is the culmination of 2 years’ product development, and extensive refinement, which has resulted in one of the most efficient, accurate and flexible bread plant available today.
Comprising a Volumetric Divider, an Intermediate Prover and a Combination Moulder, the Fusion Bread Plant is the ideal solution for the medium sized bakery producing a range of products including tin breads, bloomers, batons and French sticks.
Manufactured in hygienic and easy-to-clean stainless steel, this highly versatile bread plant can produce up to 960 pieces per hour and has a product weight range of between 250g - 1000g.
||3200(L) x 2660(W) x 2520(H)
||250g - 1000g
||3 phase N plus E, 415v, 50Hz, 16A, 4.81kW
- Product weight range between 250g-1000g
- Produces up to 960 pieces per hour
- Suitable for producing a range of products including tin breads, bloomers, batons and French sticks
- 180 performed plastic pockets with 10 minute proof time
- Hygienic stainless steel construction, inside and out, for ease of cleaning and long-term durability
- Fits in an area 3,200mm by 2,660mm
- Capable of producing the perfect French stick
- Available in left and right hand configuration
- Exceptional accuracy of product weight, size and shape for total control of product quality and consistency
- Simple one-person operation reduces labour costs
- Fully automated process requires minimum intervention
- Option of adding a Conical Rounder to create the ultimate dough processing machine